King Tut, the footballer Pharaoh, is the official Mascot for 2019 AFCON, underway in Egypt from...
How to host an International Sports Tournament?
The NCS Policy Guidelines state the following in regards to hosting of International Sports Tournaments/Events:
- NCS/ Ministry should be involved and approve the bidding to host an international or regional sports event.
- For any international sports event to be hosted in Uganda, Government (NCS) must be involved in the bidding process to ensure that logistical support and other forms of support are available to host.
- N/As intending to bid or host international sports events, must first present their bid proposals to NCS preferably one year before the event for appropriate clearance.
- Details of the funding/sponsorship in relation to the event to be hosted by the N/A should be disclosed to NCS
- A Local Organizing Committee (LOC) should be appointed to which NCS/Government must be represented, to plan and budget for the activity.
- A detailed Report of the event upon conclusion
For more information, email: email@example.com